In an environment where tax law is used not only to generate revenue but also as a tool for implementing social and economic policy, few areas impact businesses and individuals as much or directly as the tax code. Dembo Jones’ goal is to guide you through these complexities and constant changes to help you comply with your tax requirements while minimizing your tax liability.
Our team of certified public accountants, tax attorneys, and certified financial planners take the time to understand your unique position and tax situation. We understand that every transaction or investment decision has a tax consequence — either now or in the future. That’s why we regularly meet with our clients throughout the year to know where they stand and how their plans may have changed. Because we constantly monitor the federal and state regulatory environment, we can then offer current, innovative, and effective tax strategies.
We provide our clients with tools they need, including a tax organizer in January, to assist them in compiling current year tax information. Our professionals will provide timely updates throughout the filing process, so our clients are never surprised by deadlines or last-minute instructions.
Our work doesn’t end when your tax return is filed. You will benefit from having a trusted, ongoing relationship with a responsive and forward-looking business partner who is deeply knowledgeable about your operations and always eager to offer advice to advance your goals. We go beyond being your tax preparer to become your trusted advisor.
Our tax advisory services include:
- Federal, state, and local tax return preparation for individuals, corporations, partnerships, trusts, estates, and other specialized entities
- Tax research and planning
- Small business consulting services
- Tax dispute resolution
- Sale, acquisition, merger, or liquidation of a business
- Succession planning
- Estate tax planning
- Gift tax planning
- Communication of tax law changes
- Specialized services for expatriates and their employers
- Entity and fiscal year selection
Our industry experience includes:
- Receiving daily tax updates
- Regularly attending continuing education courses
- Subscribing to numerous periodicals and training sources to keep current with the ever-changing tax environment
- Having access to other tax experts across the country and around the world through our membership with Allinial Global
North Bethesda, MD 20852
Columbia, MD 21045
Copyright© 2020 Dembo Jones, PC.
All Rights Reserved.
Maryland Permit #32691