In over 40 years of service to government contractors, Dembo Jones has amassed extensive knowledge and invaluable insights about the needs of businesses in this field. Our most experienced professionals are immersed in the industry and directly perform the work for your business. As a result, you benefit from our forward-thinking guidance about the potential requirements of oversight agencies, such as SBA and DCAA.
In addition, we have over 25 years of experience working on contracts with the Federal Government and have audited the financial statements of federal agencies with contracts through the General Services Administration (GSA) schedule for accounting services. This augments our ability to assist with RFP submissions and potential regulatory compliance issues.
To be the best advisor in the fast-paced, ever-changing government contracting field, we are in constant communication with banking partners, GovCon legal specialists, and other industry experts. Additionally, we are active in multiple local chambers of commerce and GovCon-centric organizations.
As a mid-marketing accounting firm, we run our company how you run yours — controlling costs in order to provide high-level services at a fair and reasonable price.
Our services for government contractors include:
- Assistance in selecting the appropriate accounting system to be DCAA compliant
- Design of indirect cost-rate structures and pools
- Submission of incurred costs
- Direct and indirect recovery of costs analysis
- Interpretation of Small Business Administration (SBA) rules for minority contractors
- Assistance with the GSA schedule
- Development of accounting policies and procedure manuals
- Preparation for DCAA audits
- Resolution of DCAA audit findings
Our traditional accounting services include:
- Financial statement audits, reviews and compilations
- Federal and state tax planning and return preparation
- Forensic accounting
- Internal control assistance
North Bethesda, MD 20852
Columbia, MD 21045
Copyright© 2020 Dembo Jones, PC.
All Rights Reserved.
Maryland Permit #32691