Dembo Jones provides the accounting, tax, and advisory services that companies and organizations of all sizes need to achieve success.
Dembo Jones works with established and new businesses to help them identify unique opportunities and overcome any challenges. Whether you’re starting a new business, growing an existing one, or pursuing a merger, it’s crucial to have an advisor deeply knowledgeable about your operation to guide you through financial implications and compliance issues, as well as maximize your tax position.
Organizations can also benefit from expert advice in analyzing expenses, structuring assets, and tax preparation; that’s what Dembo Jones does.
Internal employees are often charged with bookkeeping and payroll duties. The Dembo Jones team can train your staff in best practices and the latest software and tools, implement efficient processes, and provide diligent oversight. This keeps your business running efficiently and allows you to engage our experts for your more complex accounting services.
We are a proud member of the Washington, DC chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators, and have made presentations to the group addressing some of their daily and longer-term challenges. Dembo Jones is also an active member of the Medical Group Management Association and regularly participate in their continuing education seminars.
Our services for professional services firms can include:
- Financial statement audit, review and compilation
- Income tax planning and compliance
- Outsourced accounting services
- Profitability analysis
- Financial management and projections
- Audits of employee benefit plans
- Business valuations
- Merger and acquisition support
- Assistance with implications of business or employee relocation
- Advising and consulting
- Estate planning
- Family succession planning
Our professional services clients include:
- Law firms – intellectual property litigation and prosecution, real estate and land use, employment and labor, family law, estate planning, and other general legal services
- Engineering & architecture firms – design of schools, churches, commercial and government buildings
- Medical practices – general practitioners and specialists
- Technology and general consulting firms